Located in the Iregua valley under the slopes of Moncalvillo, it has a spectacular landscape. To the north is Albelda de Iregua, Viguera to the south, Clavijo to the east and Soto en Cameros to the west, with Sorzano.
Nalda has a castle: the original wall, towers and the 4-metre-high water tower were discovered thanks to the excavations made on the Cerro del Castillo (castle hill) begun in 2012.
Between the 15th and 18th centuries the castle was used as the offices of the Señorío de Cameros, but it was abandoned after the abolition of noble privileges by the Parliament of Cadiz in 1811.
Iglesia de la Asunción
Exconvento de San Francisco
Ermita de Santa María de Villavieja
Castillo de Nalda