Salinillas De Buradón
Description of the municipality
The economy of this old hamlet is based on agriculture and stockbreeding, although in recent years rural tourism has helped to generate income, both inside and outside the locality.
The primary sector is the main economic activity here, and the quality of its wines is excellent. There are also other crops, mainly dry farming, and quite a few sheep.
The secondary sector has not existed for several years, having been surpassed by the evolution of the service sector, which is increasingly important and has become a fundamental part of the life of the village.
- Muralla medieval de Salinillas de Buradón
- Palacio de los Condes de Oñate
- Torre de los Sarmientos y los Ayalas
- Phone 945 33 18 18
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web http://salinillasdeburadon.com/