Description of the municipality
The village of Rodezno belonged to San Millán in the 15th century. It later appeared in a deed of donation by Doña Goto in memory of her husband Don Álvaro Díaz, although the first documentation on the locality dates from 1087.
In 1900 Rodezno had a population of 1,000, but since then it has been in decline; in 1950 it had 750 inhabitants and now only 250.
- Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Asunción
- Bodegas de elaboración tradicional de vinos
- Ermita de la Virgen de Olartia
- Phone 941 33 82 58
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web http://www.ayuntamientorodezno.org
BODEGAS DE Rodezno
Meet our wineries
MANZANOS, S.C., HERMANOS
- Phone 941338059
- Email email@example.com