Description of the municipality
Thanks to its relative importance close to Logroño, Lardero has recently become a dormitory town where industry plays a key role, allowing it to grow, cover more territory and increase its population.
Thanks to the archaeological discoveries made there, and others in the surrounding area, it is believed that first settlers of the town were the Celts, between the 8th and 7th centuries BC.
To stop it becoming depopulated, Lardero was incorporated into Logroño in 1350.
Later on, it appointed its first mayor in 1645, was named a ‘villa’ in 1820 and became independent from Logroño again in 1834.
Continental suavizado, de transición
- Iglesia de San Pedro
- Basílica de San Marcial
- Cementerio civil de La Barranca
- Phone 941 44 80 03
- E-mail email@example.com
- Web http://www.aytolardero.org/
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/riojawine.com/wp-content/themes/divi-child/city_detail.php on line 419