The first time references to Sojuela appear are in documents from the late 19th century, when the Monastery of San Julián de Sojuela was restored.
The Siete Villas del Campo are Navarrete, Entrena, Medrano, Fuenmayor, Hornos, Sojuela and Velilla.
The village belonged to the Marquises of Villacampa until 1811, when señoríos (dominions) were abolished in Spain.
Iglesia de Santa María del Pópulo
Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo